10 DAYS OF FREE TREATMENT WITH REFERRAL FROM THE SPECIALIST
- specialist consultations on osteoarticular pathology including diagnosis, imaging interpretation, medical and physical treatment;
- follow-up consultation to monitor the evolution of the condition, adjust the treatment. Physical treatment includes: physiotherapy (electric current therapy, ultrasound, laser, magnet), kinetotherapy (medical gymnastics), therapeutic massage.
What we treat:
- degenerative rheumatic diseases (coxarthrosis, gonarthrosis, cervical spondylosis, dorsal spondylosis, lumbar spondylosis, other arthrosis);
- post-traumatic conditions (sprains, ankyloses, algofunctional sequelae after sprains, dislocations, fractures; algoneurodystrophy);
- soft tissue disorders (periarthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, epicondylitis, flatfoot, torticollis);
- intervertebral disc disorders (herniated discs, lumbago, lumbosciatica, cervical-brachial neuralgia);
- postoperative medical recovery (hip prosthesis, knee prosthesis, other surgery, osteoarticular);
- inflammatory rheumatic diseases (rheumatoid arthritis, ankylopoietic spondylitis, psoriatic arthritis, reactive arthritis).
Information and appointments: 0232 293 293 and 0232 294 294