Based on the approvals granted by the Ministry of Health, Transmed Expert Medical Center offers medical services on a day hospital basis, for insured patients, based on the referral ticket, settled by CNAS, issued by the family doctor or specialist, as follows:
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW AS A PATIENT
In-patient day hospital services – an alternative to continuous hospitalisation for patients who do not require medical supervision for more than 12 hours/visit (day).
Day hospital care includes acute and chronic care and is provided under the following admission criteria:
a) the diagnosis cannot be established
b) treatment cannot be carried out and/or monitored on an outpatient basis.
Services necessary for the diagnosis, treatment or monitoring of the patient which are carried out on a day hospital basis may have:
- multi-specialty nature
- and/or multidisciplinary,
- can be invasive,
- may be followed by adverse reactions or risk of emergency during their performance or related to the patient’s state of health,
- require medical supervision that cannot be performed in an outpatient setting due to lack of human or technical resources,
- require a period of supervision by medical staff of at least three hours,
- medical services requiring the administration of medicines, the administration of which requires different times, methods of administration and controls of specific duration.
Documents required for admission:
- Referral note from your GP or specialist;
- ID card or birth certificate (minors under 14);
- Health card or health card replacement certificate;
- Standard insurance certificate showing the number of days of sick leave taken in the last 12 months, for employees, in order to issue sick leave;
- Eurocard – for European Union citizens
- diagnosis with cured condition;
- diagnosis with improved condition;
- diagnosis with stationary condition.